There Are Many Ways You Can Support Us!
The Longmont Symphony Orchestra is a non-profit, community orchestra composed mostly of volunteers. We survive with support from our patrons and local businesses. Please help us continue to provide the musical, educational, and community programs we are so very proud of with a tax-deductible contribution today.
Your tax-deductible contribution will help us pay for facility rental, sheet music, guest artists, utilities, and the thousand and one expenses of a similar sized business.
Choose your preferred level of contribution from the options below and make your contribution by credit card simply by clicking:
- Subscriber – (Gift of $25 – $99) Benefits include a listing in the Season Program and one complimentary single ticket*
- Patron – (Gift of $100 – $149) Benefits include a listing in the Season Program and two complimentary single tickets*
- Donor – (Gift of $150 – $249) Benefits include a listing in the Season Program and three complimentary single tickets*
- Sponsor – (Gift of $250 – $499) Benefits include a listing in the Season Program, four complimentary single tickets*, and an invitation to the annual orchestra reception
- Honorary – (Gift of $500 – $999) Benefits include a listing in the Season Program, four complimentary single tickets* an invitation to the annual orchestra reception, and two sets of season tickets
- Benefactor – (Gift of $1,000 & up) Benefits include a listing in the Season Program, four complimentary single tickets*, an invitation to the annual orchestra reception, and four sets of season tickets
*Complimentary tickets are valid for regular season concerts and do not apply to the Pops, Nutcracker, or Candlelight concerts.
Support the Longmont Symphony Orchestra by adopting a chair or a musician for the entire concert season for $250. Click here to printout the Adopt form and mail it to the address listed on the form.
To learn more about Amazon Smile and to sign-up, click here.
Please note that only purchases made at www.smile.amazon.com support charities, www.amazon.com and the Amazon mobile app do not. Please contact the LSO Box Office at 303-772-5796 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
The following options are available for Corporate Sponsorship. Please contact the LSO Box Office at 303-772-5796 or email@example.com for details.
- Nutcracker Ballet Sponsor – $10,000
- Concert Sponsorship – $5,000
- Christmas Candlelight Concert Sponsorship – $3,000
- 5th Grade Concert Sponsorship – $2,000
- Adopt-A-School Sponsorship – $1,800 to $5,000
- Senior’s Concert Sponsorship – $1,000 to $3,000
- Conductor/Resident Conductor Sponsorship – $250 to $2,500
- Orchestra/Chair Sponsorships – $250 to $2,500
King Soopers Gift Card
Purchase a reloadable, King Soopers Gift Card for $5. Gift cards can be used for all King Soopers purchases, including prescriptions, and gasoline at King Soopers, City Market, or Loaf and Jug fuel centers. Each time you shop, reload your card at the Customer Service Center. You can use cash, checks, or a charge card to reload up to $500 at a time. Every time LSO reaches $5,000 or more in reloads, we earn 5% of the total amount and a check sent to us. Gift cards cannot be used for Western Union, Money Orders, Tickets West, Postage Stamps, Lottery Tickets, and other Gift Cards. For additional details, contact Chris Abbott at the LSO Box Office at 303-772-5796.
Leave a Legacy
You may leave a contribution to the Longmont Symphony Society Inc. in your will, trust, or other estate instrument. Because there are many ways to make a legacy gift, we urge you to consult with your financial advisor to determine which method is right for you. Please contact the LSO Box Office at 303-772-5796 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Make a Memorial/Tribute
A contribution of any amount can be designated to remember or honor someone. The Longmont Symphony Orchestra acknowledges these gifts and the people honored in our Season Program. Please contact the LSO Box Office at 303-772-5796 or email@example.com for additional information.